Towards the end of the autumn, Network Rail had a survey helicopter in the air over London. As regular readers will know, the staff here at LR towers have a bit of a soft spot for photos of London’s railway infrastructure from the air, and so we were keen to secure some of the photographic results of that trip. Network Rail have been kind enough to oblige, and thus we are able to present the images below. These show many of London’s main terminals from the air, as well as some of the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)