With details of Thameslink’s fate allegedly due to manifest this week, it seems a good time to take a trip south of the river and take a look at how the work on the viaduct at Borough Market is progressing. Below are some images of the work so far (including the now decapitated Wheatsheaf Pub).
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Hackneyite on The Importance of Being Earnest: Making the Case for Crossrail 2 (19:04, 26 May 2019)
- IslandDweller on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:16, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 24 May 2019 (16:11, 26 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (12:53, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on In Pictures: Overground Class 710s Enter Service (21:44, 25 May 2019)