As this author can personally verify, the London Transport Museum’s phone lines are currently under siege by those wishing to get tickets to Under London: Blitz experience tours of Aldwych Underground station. If any readers were hoping to get tickets, I suggest you ring (repeatedly, and with patience) 020 7565 7455 or pop along to the Ticket desk in Covent Garden pretty sharpish.
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Alex McKenna on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (13:16, 23 August 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (11:32, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)