With the 378s now a firm fixture on the North London Line, it is now close to the time when the last of the old British Rail Class 313s will be cascaded off elsewhere. Indeed, it appears that Friday the 17th of September is currently slated to be the last time the 313s runs in service on the line, and sources indicate that the last of these will be a special service for staff, regular passengers and enthusiasts to mark this final day of service. For those interested in this little bit of North ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (13:38, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)