Network Rail have released a number of new concept images for Blackfriars station, where upgrade work is now heavily underway. Network Rail claim that the work at Blackfriars is still on schedule, with the northern station concourse due to be completed later this year. This is a milestone that needs to be met, as the work needs to be completed before the track switch at Christmas can be carried out out. This will see the tracks moved into their final alignment on the eastern side of the bridge ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:07, 16 July 2019)
- IslandDweller on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (21:28, 16 July 2019)
- JohnMF on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (17:34, 16 July 2019)
- [email protected] on Friday Reads – 12 July 2019 (16:41, 16 July 2019)
- quinlet on Monday’s Friday Reads – 8 July 2019 (21:44, 9 July 2019)