Network Rail have released a number of new concept images for Blackfriars station, where upgrade work is now heavily underway. Network Rail claim that the work at Blackfriars is still on schedule, with the northern station concourse due to be completed later this year. This is a milestone that needs to be met, as the work needs to be completed before the track switch at Christmas can be carried out out. This will see the tracks moved into their final alignment on the eastern side of the bridge ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (13:38, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)