Friday saw that rarest of events on the Underground – a truly “runaway” train on the Northern Line. Now that a short period has elapsed, it seems a good time to summarise events based on what sources have reported. Obviously, a real assessment of events will have to wait until the RAIB report on the matter – a report that will no doubt be both thorough and enlightening. As things stand, however, (and as my colleague Mwmbwls similarly commented on the RAIB’s report ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- IslandDweller on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (16:29, 22 May 2019)
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:58, 22 May 2019)
- Dstock7080 on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (12:23, 22 May 2019)
- timbeau on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (21:52, 21 May 2019)
- Mikey C on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (20:56, 21 May 2019)