Friday saw that rarest of events on the Underground – a truly “runaway” train on the Northern Line. Now that a short period has elapsed, it seems a good time to summarise events based on what sources have reported. Obviously, a real assessment of events will have to wait until the RAIB report on the matter – a report that will no doubt be both thorough and enlightening. As things stand, however, (and as my colleague Mwmbwls similarly commented on the RAIB’s report ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Graham H on Friday Reads – 19 October 2018 (21:54, 21 October 2018)
- Richard Charter on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 1 (08:45, 21 October 2018)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Fare Whom The Bell Tolls: The end of the TfL Ticket Office? (08:04, 21 October 2018)
- Aleks on TfL Make Changes To Bus Transfer Tickets (21:07, 20 October 2018)