Friday saw that rarest of events on the Underground – a truly “runaway” train on the Northern Line. Now that a short period has elapsed, it seems a good time to summarise events based on what sources have reported. Obviously, a real assessment of events will have to wait until the RAIB report on the matter – a report that will no doubt be both thorough and enlightening. As things stand, however, (and as my colleague Mwmbwls similarly commented on the RAIB’s report ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Alex McKenna on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (13:16, 23 August 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (11:32, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)