We’ve covered the Crossrail demolition work at Tottenham Court Road as viewed from the TfL webcam in the TfL offices at Centre Point before. With work progressing on the project, it seems fitting to return to it once again. The video below, which comes courtesy of London Underground, shows the demolition work carried out on the site alongside Charing Cross Road from the Centre Point cam. In it you can see the demolition of 157 – 167 Charing Cross Road (which includes the Astoria), 9 ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Word of the Year: Crayonista (21:17, 18 September 2018)
- ngh on Extending the Bakerloo: It’s Not About Transport (13:56, 18 September 2018)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 14 September 2018 (12:00, 18 September 2018)
- Mark Townend on And it Moves Us All: East Coast To Be Renationalised (15:52, 17 September 2018)
- Ian J on Horrible Holborn: When Postponement Is Not An Option (01:42, 17 September 2018)