We’ve covered the Crossrail demolition work at Tottenham Court Road as viewed from the TfL webcam in the TfL offices at Centre Point before. With work progressing on the project, it seems fitting to return to it once again. The video below, which comes courtesy of London Underground, shows the demolition work carried out on the site alongside Charing Cross Road from the Centre Point cam. In it you can see the demolition of 157 – 167 Charing Cross Road (which includes the Astoria), 9 ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Pedantic of Purley on Friday Reads – 19 January 2018 (11:02, 24 January 2018)
- James on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (00:23, 24 January 2018)
- Martin on 2017 Quiz Answers (16:51, 23 January 2018)
- Herned on Crossrail: Finishing The Job (16:47, 23 January 2018)
- Graham H on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (18:02, 22 January 2018)