The Periodic Indicative Notice (PIN) for Crossrail’s rolling stock contract has now been posted. This is effectively a “heads up” to those likely to be interested in tendering for the rolling stock contract, which the PIN indicates is likely to go out to the OJEU in early 2011. Although (obviously) the PIN doesn’t go into much detail, it does provide some interesting background on the rolling stock side of things (including the anticipated fleet make-up). The pertinent ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- RogerB on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (11:47, 21 May 2019)
- Graham Feakins on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (01:17, 21 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (18:18, 20 May 2019)
- Graham H on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (08:20, 20 May 2019)
- Alan Griffiths on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (13:01, 19 May 2019)