The Periodic Indicative Notice (PIN) for Crossrail’s rolling stock contract has now been posted. This is effectively a “heads up” to those likely to be interested in tendering for the rolling stock contract, which the PIN indicates is likely to go out to the OJEU in early 2011. Although (obviously) the PIN doesn’t go into much detail, it does provide some interesting background on the rolling stock side of things (including the anticipated fleet make-up). The pertinent ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Malcolm on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (13:39, 22 July 2019)
- Littlejohn on Monday’s Friday Reads – 22 July 2019 (13:29, 22 July 2019)
- MiaM on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (04:05, 22 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)
- Aleks on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (19:59, 17 July 2019)