Yesterday saw a Special Board Meeting at TfL. The key item on the agenda was a report on the current status of the Jubilee Line Upgrades. The papers for this can now be found online and they make for some pretty damning reading. The report were intended to broach three topics: 1) What stage the Jubilee Upgrades are currently at2) How the new signalling will be commissioned3) Any risks that currently exist due to the above Where are we now? The report largely focusses on the new Transmission ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (00:53, 17 August 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (21:44, 16 August 2018)
- quinlet on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:36, 16 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)
- straphan on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (10:20, 16 August 2018)