A recurring topic at Mayor’s Question Time is the Quality of London’s Air. The threat of EU penalties hangs over the City as a result of the failure to meet emissions standards. London Assembly member, Darren Johnson representing the Green Party raises the issue at every opportunity. Esther Alarcon, writing in World Wise Resources, reports that Transport for London have added four Mitsubishi i-MiEVs ((innovative Mitsubishi Electric Vehicle) to its fleet as a part of the Mayor’s programme ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Milton Clevedon on Monday’s Friday Reads – 22 July 2019 (15:45, 22 July 2019)
- Malcolm on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (13:39, 22 July 2019)
- MiaM on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (04:05, 22 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)
- Aleks on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (19:59, 17 July 2019)