We have uploaded an updated version of the valid Out of Station Interchange (OSI) list, current as of the end of May. You can find it here. Thanks to TDD for the spot.
The New Hammersmith & City station at Paddington Amid the atmosphere of speculation about the future of Crossrail – the company is getting on with getting on. In late April, Crossrail announced the shortlist of bidders invited to tender for the Paddington Integrated Project. The following companies have been invited to tender for the C272 – Paddington Integrated Project: BAM Nutall Ltd Bovis Lend Lease Carillion Capital Projects Ltd Laing O’Rourke Morgan Est VINCI Construction ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Malcolm on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (13:39, 22 July 2019)
- Littlejohn on Monday’s Friday Reads – 22 July 2019 (13:29, 22 July 2019)
- MiaM on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (04:05, 22 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)
- Aleks on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (19:59, 17 July 2019)