With the East London Line up and running, here’s an update on the reopening of the North London Line from the Barking-Gospel Oak Line User Group… The running lines were handed back at about 18:00 hours on Monday and a London Overground train (313 123) ran to Stratford around 19:00, returning about an hour later. Work is still taking place on the stations; we understand a letter from TfL London Rail MD Ian Brown was circulated to all contractors in the past week reminding them that ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- 100andthirty on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (13:58, 24 April 2019)
- 100andthirty on Crossrail: Getting a Grip (13:53, 24 April 2019)
- ap on ATO, a Go-go: Signalling the SSR (09:58, 24 April 2019)
- Graham H on Stretching the Line: Why We Do (and Don’t) Extend Tube Lines (11:24, 23 April 2019)
- Malcolm on Monday’s Friday Reads – 22 April 2019 (21:19, 22 April 2019)