With the East London Line up and running, here’s an update on the reopening of the North London Line from the Barking-Gospel Oak Line User Group… The running lines were handed back at about 18:00 hours on Monday and a London Overground train (313 123) ran to Stratford around 19:00, returning about an hour later. Work is still taking place on the stations; we understand a letter from TfL London Rail MD Ian Brown was circulated to all contractors in the past week reminding them that ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (22:07, 16 July 2019)
- IslandDweller on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (21:28, 16 July 2019)
- JohnMF on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (17:34, 16 July 2019)
- [email protected] on Friday Reads – 12 July 2019 (16:41, 16 July 2019)
- quinlet on Monday’s Friday Reads – 8 July 2019 (21:44, 9 July 2019)