We have commented previously on the vexed question of toilet facilities being included in the new station complex at Farringdon. The Islington Gazette carries a story of continued intransigence by Crossrail whilst Thameslink appears to propose a minimalist revamping approach as their contribution. Conspicuous by their absence, there is no mention of any response from TfL or LUL: A project to turn Farringdon station into one of London’s busiest transport hubs will not include any new ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- timbeau on Third Ryde Tube: Transfer Troublesome (08:16, 26 April 2018)
- Ian Jackson on Govia go via Greenwich: GTR and the Thameslink Timetable (02:54, 26 April 2018)
- C.J.Brady on Crossrail: The Western Approach? (17:38, 25 April 2018)
- ngh on The Kent Route Study (Part 2): Crossrail to Gravesend (08:44, 25 April 2018)
- James Lynch on The Past, Present and Future of Metropolitan Line Services: Part 2 (21:25, 22 April 2018)