We have commented previously on the vexed question of toilet facilities being included in the new station complex at Farringdon. The Islington Gazette carries a story of continued intransigence by Crossrail whilst Thameslink appears to propose a minimalist revamping approach as their contribution. Conspicuous by their absence, there is no mention of any response from TfL or LUL: A project to turn Farringdon station into one of London’s busiest transport hubs will not include any new ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:58, 22 May 2019)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (13:02, 22 May 2019)
- Dstock7080 on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (12:23, 22 May 2019)
- timbeau on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (21:52, 21 May 2019)
- Mikey C on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (20:56, 21 May 2019)