We have commented previously on the vexed question of toilet facilities being included in the new station complex at Farringdon. The Islington Gazette carries a story of continued intransigence by Crossrail whilst Thameslink appears to propose a minimalist revamping approach as their contribution. Conspicuous by their absence, there is no mention of any response from TfL or LUL: A project to turn Farringdon station into one of London’s busiest transport hubs will not include any new ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Peter Kay on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (01:30, 23 June 2018)
- Tim Roll-Pickering on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (Part 1): A Brief History of Thameslink (00:33, 23 June 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Friday Reads – 22 June 2018 (23:43, 22 June 2018)
- Long Branch Mike on Understanding Uber: Breaking Down The London Driver Numbers (14:27, 20 June 2018)
- Gavlar on Purple Train: A Look At Crossrail’s Rolling Stock (13:50, 20 June 2018)