We have commented previously on the vexed question of toilet facilities being included in the new station complex at Farringdon. The Islington Gazette carries a story of continued intransigence by Crossrail whilst Thameslink appears to propose a minimalist revamping approach as their contribution. Conspicuous by their absence, there is no mention of any response from TfL or LUL: A project to turn Farringdon station into one of London’s busiest transport hubs will not include any new ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Alex McKenna on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (13:16, 23 August 2019)
- Nameless on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (11:32, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)