We have commented previously on the vexed question of toilet facilities being included in the new station complex at Farringdon. The Islington Gazette carries a story of continued intransigence by Crossrail whilst Thameslink appears to propose a minimalist revamping approach as their contribution. Conspicuous by their absence, there is no mention of any response from TfL or LUL: A project to turn Farringdon station into one of London’s busiest transport hubs will not include any new ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham Feakins on Friday Reads – 15 March 2019 (01:42, 19 March 2019)
- timbeau on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (16:50, 18 March 2019)
- Mikey C on In Pictures: The New Overground Class 172s (11:08, 18 March 2019)
- Rog on London Underground: The Forgotten Digital Railway (11:01, 18 March 2019)
- Aleks on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (21:54, 15 March 2019)