Treasury Holdings, the company which effectively owns Battersea Power Station developers REO, have begun a public consultation their plans to redevelop the Battersea Power Station site and to see the Northern Line extended to Battersea. Back in October 2009, a planning framework for Battersea and Nine Elms was published by Wandsworth, the Mayor’s Office and the developers which effectively concluded that any development of the site would require the extension of tube services into the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Milton Clevedon on Monday’s Friday Reads – 22 July 2019 (15:45, 22 July 2019)
- Malcolm on Friday Reads – 19 July 2019 (13:39, 22 July 2019)
- MiaM on Night Trains – They’re not dead yet (04:05, 22 July 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (10:57, 19 July 2019)
- Aleks on Monday’s Friday Reads – 15 July 2019 (19:59, 17 July 2019)