172001 is currently at Willesden whilst on test runs with GBRf. Below are some pictures of the first of this new GOBLIN stock. In other GOBLIN news, the Barking-Gospel Oak Line User Group were present at the LOROL passenger board meeting this week, and got some interesting information about the line. They report that from 1st June 15-minute peak frequency will happen in the peak, but off-peak will remain every 30 minutes as freight from the NLL will continue to be diverted down the line. They ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- BGORUG SECRETARY on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (14:58, 22 May 2019)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (13:02, 22 May 2019)
- Dstock7080 on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (12:23, 22 May 2019)
- timbeau on Mind the Gender Gap: The Hidden Data Gap in Transport (21:52, 21 May 2019)
- Mikey C on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (20:56, 21 May 2019)