Current indications are that the first services in the live testing operation will be tomorrow (27th April), and will be: 1: 1205 Dalston Jn – New Cross2: 1210 New Cross Gate – Dalston Jn. The full live testing service will then be available Wednesday onwards, with the first/last services: 1: 0705 Dalston Jn – New Cross2: 0703 New Cross – Dalston Jn and: 1: 1957 Dalston Jn – New Cross Gate2: 1955 New Cross Gate – Dalston Jn As has become traditional over the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Reynolds953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (09:37, 26 June 2019)
- Sledge on In Pictures: The DLR at Twenty Five (16:57, 25 June 2019)
- Greg Tingey on London’s First Highway: The East London River Crossings (10:31, 25 June 2019)
- Graham H on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (08:13, 25 June 2019)
- Excalabur on Monday’s Friday Reads – 24 June 2019 (12:30, 24 June 2019)