The Story So Far… With construction of the ELL Extension Phase 2 (ELLX2 to its friends) due to begin this autumn, one particular question related to the line is becoming increasingly urgent – will a station be constructed at Surrey Canal Road? The Surrey Canal Road saga is one that has now dragged on for some time. Originally the station was not included by TfL as part of ELLX2 because they felt the cost could not be justified. This situation changed, however, when TfL found that ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- RogerB on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (19:41, 19 June 2019)
- Ivan on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (15:45, 19 June 2019)
- DannoH on Monday’s Friday Reads – 17 June 2019 (13:19, 19 June 2019)
- Aleks on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (12:32, 19 June 2019)
- Stunt_Pants on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (21:45, 16 June 2019)