London Reconnections understands that the ELL is likely to reopen to passengers on the 15th April. This will not be the full service – which will open on the previously announced 23rd May, but will be a period of limited passenger service referred to as a “live testing operation.” During this period services will run between New Cross Gate and Dalston Junction, Mondays – Fridays only. There will be no early morning or late night services, with a 7am – 8pm pattern ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Ivan on Friday Reads – 14 June 2019 (15:45, 19 June 2019)
- DannoH on Monday’s Friday Reads – 17 June 2019 (13:19, 19 June 2019)
- Aleks on Bakerloo Déjà Vu: Buying New Trains for the DLR (12:32, 19 June 2019)
- Southern Heights (Light Railway) on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (10:32, 19 June 2019)
- Stunt_Pants on Crossrail: The Dangerous Sound of Silence (21:45, 16 June 2019)