With iBus now fully rolled out, TfL have begun to consult on the locations for the new version of the Countdown system that will begin to replace the current system in spring next year. At last month’s Mayor’s Question Time it was revealed that consultation had now begun with the Boroughs over the likely locations of the signs. Ultimately 2500 will manifest across the city, although there has been no indication as to how these will be spread out. Whilst the consultation is likely at ...
Things are looking advanced at New Cross Gate: Looking towards New Cross and North: A Dive Under (with the emphasis on the “dive”): Finally, the Footbridge at Trundley, which sadly has already been “christened”: Thanks to Daimler_fan for the pictures.
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- James Bunting on Operation Umbrella: Rebuilding Oxford Circus (06:31, 20 March 2019)
- Chris on 2018 Quiz: Results and Winners (01:54, 20 March 2019)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex Part 5: Up The Junction (14:47, 19 March 2019)
- Graham Feakins on Friday Reads – 15 March 2019 (01:42, 19 March 2019)
- Mikey C on In Pictures: The New Overground Class 172s (11:08, 18 March 2019)