With iBus now fully rolled out, TfL have begun to consult on the locations for the new version of the Countdown system that will begin to replace the current system in spring next year. At last month’s Mayor’s Question Time it was revealed that consultation had now begun with the Boroughs over the likely locations of the signs. Ultimately 2500 will manifest across the city, although there has been no indication as to how these will be spread out. Whilst the consultation is likely at ...
Things are looking advanced at New Cross Gate: Looking towards New Cross and North: A Dive Under (with the emphasis on the “dive”): Finally, the Footbridge at Trundley, which sadly has already been “christened”: Thanks to Daimler_fan for the pictures.
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Greg Tingey on ULEZ: Why The (Slightly) Lower Emission Zone Matters (17:12, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on Friday Reads – 24 May 2019 (16:11, 26 May 2019)
- Margret Thatcher on The Importance of Being Earnest: Making the Case for Crossrail 2 (14:17, 26 May 2019)
- Long Branch Mike on Monday’s Friday Reads – 20 May 2019 (12:53, 26 May 2019)
- timbeau on In Pictures: Overground Class 710s Enter Service (21:44, 25 May 2019)