This week is the last in which comments are being accepted on the newly proposed TfL Railway Byelaws. The Byelaws are being introduced to ensure that one standard set covers all TfL-branded rail services. Currently, there are three different sets of Byelaws in force across the network – the London Regional Transport Byelaws, the Docklands Light Railway Byelaws and (on Overground services) the National Railway Byelaws. All three follow a similar pattern (as they’re all based off the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Graham H on Crossrail: A Hole New World (10:17, 16 November 2018)
- Ian J on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (21:48, 15 November 2018)
- ngh on A Study in Sussex (Part 14): The Beginnings of Big Changes (17:46, 15 November 2018)
- Greg Tingey on Understanding Uber: It’s Not About The App (15:53, 15 November 2018)
- James Bunting on Holy Grails and Thameslink Fails (part 2): The plan that went wrong (16:44, 14 November 2018)