This week is the last in which comments are being accepted on the newly proposed TfL Railway Byelaws. The Byelaws are being introduced to ensure that one standard set covers all TfL-branded rail services. Currently, there are three different sets of Byelaws in force across the network – the London Regional Transport Byelaws, the Docklands Light Railway Byelaws and (on Overground services) the National Railway Byelaws. All three follow a similar pattern (as they’re all based off the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Aleks on Friday Reads – 23 August 2019 (00:15, 24 August 2019)
- Brian Butterworth on The Queen vs DfT: Questioning the East Anglia Franchise (15:39, 23 August 2019)
- ngh on TfL Settlement: GOBLIN To Be Electrified, West Anglia Franchise Devolved (13:43, 23 August 2019)
- Taz on SSR: Towards the Proposed March 2020 Timetable (20:44, 22 August 2019)
- Reynolds 953 on Hammersmith Bridge: The signs are not good. (17:26, 22 August 2019)