With snow dominating much of the transport-related headlines, it is easy to forget that London is now ten days into arguably the largest expansion of the Oyster ticketing system since it first launched. As a result, it is probably worth taking a quick look at what appears to be the situation so far. A Far-flung Infrastructure In infrastructure terms, the launch of Oyster PAYG on National Rail appears to have gone relatively smoothly. TfL indicate that overall they were satisfied with the ...
New story alerts
Back us on Patreon
LR is built on community support. Just £1 a month helps us keep writing.Back us on Patreon
Join us for a pint! Our meetups are on the 2nd Thursday of every month.
Recent Active Articles
- Walthamstow Writer on Crossrail: Timetable for Success? (00:53, 17 August 2018)
- Walthamstow Writer on Beyond Thameslink and Crossrail: A London Transport Update (21:44, 16 August 2018)
- quinlet on Transforming Oxford Street Part 2: A Real Regeneration (21:36, 16 August 2018)
- Jim Elson on Friday Reads – 10 August 2018 (18:24, 16 August 2018)
- straphan on A Good Spark is Getting Hard to Find: SWR and the December Timetable (10:20, 16 August 2018)